Milton Keynes Cheerleading Academy (MKCA), a non-profit community organisation, are looking to create the only dedicated cheerleading facility in Milton Keynes and are currently seeking support from local businesses.
Recognised as one of the UK’s most successful youth programs, as well as one of Britain’s best all- round cheerleading programmes. MKCA’s mission is to inspire young people to reach their full potential. By providing the highest level of training and coaching, structured engagement in a team environment and offering excellent opportunities to develop leadership skills, our athletes are able to be successful in cheerleading and successful in life. Training sessions are open to participants of all ages and abilities, serving both recreational and competitive training purposes.
How You Can Help:
• Make a one-off financial contribution or a fixed amount each month
• Donate a venue for an event
• Collect and donate unwanted wearable clothes and toys
• Pay for or contribute a piece of equipment
• Donate a raffle or auction prize
• Sell raffle tickets
• Come to or contribute to an event Host a fundraising activity at work
Project: Hire to Home
For more information about ‘Hire to Home’ and how donate please visit our local giving page at:
Thank you for helping us continue to make a difference in the lives of young people, so that they can go on to inspire future generations in our community.