We have created this guide to make stepping into the world of cheerleading with MKCA as simple as possible.
- Call the office/Text or message the MKCA Facebook page to arrange a free trial for your athlete.
- Fill in the recreational contact details form http://mkcheerleadingacademy.co.uk/recreational-contact-details/ and make sure changes to your information are updated when applicable.
- Set up a direct debit as soon as you have attended your free trial and are ready to join as it takes us a few days to action each payment. The first payment will cover what is due for the remainder of the month you joined and then a Direct Debit will be actioned for the first of each month (this may be different if the first falls on a weekend). Please follow the link below https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpay.gocardless.com%2FAL0000H6V6NC1X&h=ATOKiZpmd2aIsy-znp7Q8nuKa5LZDZ7MN7adkObh0xv20NWcakLFKqlngW06DicLu-nWT4pF3a9UGEHtwL-DICWKl59C6oVOoX3boVqmu09invoiFqxxWYotkHQRrDlHkfWhSi74-tje2CGVjGrZRYemgFrz
- Go to our shop page and purchase the “Recreational training kit” which includes different options for you to choose from. This must be completed by the 1st of August to guarantee delivery for mid September. We will only be making a few kit orders throughout the season so if you are wanting to order additional kit which is not in stock on our shop please make sure you look out for the order deadlines and stick to them. Dates of kit orders will be posted in the shop when they are confirmed. Our kits are ordered from abroad so there is an estimated 6 week lead time. Kits will be distributed in class as soon as they arrive.
- Fill in the consent forms. http://mkcheerleadingacademy.co.uk/consent-forms/
- Like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mkcheerleadingacademy/?ref=br_tf and request to be added to the secret face book group where you can ask questions to other cheer parents and also post pictures and videos of your athletes successes.
- Purchase some indoor only trainers suitable for training. These ones are perfect as they are white and have flat bottoms and are not too bulky https://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-glitter-panel-riptape-trainers/506-7936.prd
- Put all the training dates in your diary, We run classes in term times only.
- Make a note of events, showcase and presentation evenings as every MKCA member is invited to attend.