We have created this guide to make stepping into the world of cheerleading with MKCA as simple as possible.
- Call the office to arrange a free trial for your athlete.
- Fill in the membership Application and make sure changes to your information are updated when applicable.
- Set up a direct debit as soon as you have attended your free trial and are ready to join as it takes us a few days to action each payment. The first payment will cover what is due for the remainder of the month you joined and then a Direct Debit will be actioned for the first of each month (this may be different if the first falls on a weekend). Please follow the link below https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpay.gocardless.com%2FAL0000H6V6NC1X&h=ATOKiZpmd2aIsy-znp7Q8nuKa5LZDZ7MN7adkObh0xv20NWcakLFKqlngW06DicLu-nWT4pF3a9UGEHtwL-DICWKl59C6oVOoX3boVqmu09invoiFqxxWYotkHQRrDlHkfWhSi74-tje2CGVjGrZRYemgFrz
- Fill in the kit order form. The compulsory Recreational training kit includes either the ‘Cross back tank top’ or a ‘t-shirt’. There are other optional extras available on the kit order form. The payment for the items you have selected will be collected on the 1st August for those who join at the beginning of the season, and as soon as the direct debit is active for those who join mid season. We will only be making a few kit orders throughout the year so its important to get this in as soon as possible. Dates of kit orders will be posted when they are confirmed. Our kits are ordered from abroad so there is an estimated 6 week lead time. Kits will be distributed in class as soon as they arrive.
- Fill in the consent forms.
- Like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mkcheerleadingacademy/?ref=br_tf and request to be added to the secret face book group where you can ask questions to other cheer parents and also post pictures and videos of your athletes successes.
- Purchase some indoor only trainers suitable for training. These ones are perfect as they are white and have flat bottoms and are not too bulky https://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-glitter-panel-riptape-trainers/506-7936.prd
- Put all the training dates in your diary, We run classes in term times only.
- Make a note of events, showcase and presentation evenings as every MKCA member is invited to attend.