In our continued effort to provide the best for our athletes at MKCA, we wanted to share some exciting news with you. This year, we will be aiming to get our own gym, which will be the only dedicated cheerleading space in Milton Keynes. Project ‘Hire to Home’ will mean that we will finally have a sprung floor, even better equipment and can run more classes than ever before!
To help create our home, we have LOTS of fundraising activities lined up, so please see below for ways that you can help.
If you or your company can help in ANY way please get in touch with Miki Garratt, Paige Cronje or Clare Gale.
How to help:
- Make a one-off financial contribution or a fixed amount each month
- Donate a venue for an event
- Donate your unwanted wearable clothes and toys
- Pay for/contribute a piece of equipment
- Donate on our crowd funding page
- Donate a raffle or auction prize
- Sell event tickets
- Sell raffle tickets
- Come to or contribute to an event
- Take a sponsorship pack to your work
- Host your own fundraising activity at work
Further information on all of our events is listed on our Facebook page, so please ensure that you follow www.facebook.com/mkcheerleadingacademy
Lets make it happen!